Tet-licious Gift Set.
Gift giving plays a crucial part in celebrating Tet. Unpacking a traditional Tet hamper is like taking a leisurely stroll around one of those year-end farmers’ markets sourced with the best locally sourced produce.
From a locally brewed fruit liqueur to a longan blossom honey, the Collective Memory team has curated a Tet-licious hamper to welcome in the Year of the Tiger.
Sitting next to traditional Tet favorites such as slow-cooked soup, cured meat and sticky rice cakes are:
- Apricot Liqueur (locally brewed in oak barrels in Hanoi).
- Jasmine Tea (grown in Bao Loc, Lam Dong).
- Longan Blossom Honey (harvested in Son La Province).
- Macadamia Nuts (sourced from Gia Lai Province).
- Single-origin Dark Chocolate (sourced from cacao plantations of Cho Gao in Tien Giang).
- Vietnamese Hot Sauce crafted from a 100-year-old Le family recipe in Hue.
All come in a hand-woven straw basket from Kim Son, Ninh Binh